In preparation of online voting, we encourage all co-op members to look at the RChain 2018 ballot, which has all of the IOB (Item of Business) as well as the nominated candidates.
The voting begins on October 22nd, 2018. All members who have registered and paid (before October 11th, 2018) will receive an email containing instructions on how to vote. The annual meeting will happen on October 24th, 2018 after online voting is closed.
The candidates on the ballot are:
IOB on the Ballot:
- Financial Transparency (Submitted by Barry Cynamon)
- Operations Roadmap (Submitted by Barry Cynamon)
- Conflict of Interest Policy (Submitted by Barry Cynamon)
- Member Participation in Governance (Submitted by Barry Cynamon)
- RChain Monetary Policy
- RChain Monetary Policy Proposal A (Submitted by Jason Plepel)
- RChain Monetary Policy Proposal B (Submitted by Co-op Board)
- RChain Improvement Process (Submitted by Medha Parlikar)
- Proposed Bylaws Amendment (Submitted by John West)
Learn more about IOB and how to vote on board members by viewing RChains 2018 Ballot — you can also download the ballot directly here. If you have any questions for the candidates, go to the Director-Campaign-2018 channel on Discord. And make sure to check out our newest Reflective Ventures portfolio companies, Govurn and Netvote, who are supporting this election.